These new T5 lights provide more light output than T8s!
- Actinic 420 promotes the growth of zooxanthellae algae, essential for the growth and well-being of all live corals and invertebrates.
- Combine with Zoo Meds OceanSun for a more subdued “deepwater” tank effect.
- Combine with Zoo Meds UltraSun for optimum viewing pleasure of live fish and corals.
- Distributes the light evenly accross the water surface.
- Generates less heat as compared to metal halide lamps.
|Item Number: CL5-24E|
|Lamp Wattage: 24 Watts
Lamp Length: 22″ (55cm)
|Item Number: CL5-39E|
|Lamp Wattage: 39 Watts
Lamp Length: 34″ (116cm)
|Item Number: CL5-54E|
|Lamp Wattage: 54 Watts
Lamp Length: 46″ (116cm)
All T5 HO lamps must be installed in hoods manufactured for T5 HO lamps. (This lamp will not work in a regular T8 or T12 type fixture).