Zoo Meds new Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food adds a nice high protein treat to your turtles diet with the addition of dried shrimp and mealworms. We also add whole cranberries which are a natural food item of many North American species of aquatic turtles.
- Scientifically formulated to meet the dietary needs of growing turtles with a shell length of 2 to 6 inches.
- With added vitamins and minerals.
- No artificial preservatives, colors, or flavors.
- For hatchling turtles, use Zoo Meds Natural Aquatic Turtle Food – Hatchling Formula.
- For adult turtles (7 inches and larger) you can supplement the Gourmet Aquatic Turtle Food with Zoo Meds Maintenance Formula.
|Item Number: ZM-97E|
|Size: 6.0 OZ (170 g)|
|Item Number: ZM-98E|
|Size: 12.0 OZ (340 g)|
A COMPLETE PET FOOD FOR GROWING TURTLES OF SHELL LENGTH 5 TO 15 CM
FEEDING GUIDE: Open container and add a small amount of food to the water. Feed turtles once daily, or once every other day. Feed only as much food as turtles will eat in approximately 5 minutes and remove any uneaten food after one hour. Note: The floating cranberries can be left in the tank as some aquatic turtles take time to develop a taste for them. Do not overfeed your turtles.
COMPOSITION: Soybean meal, wheat flour, fish meal, sun dried river shrimp (Macrobrachium nipponense) 11.5%, wheat middlings, maize gluten meal, dried mealworms (Tenebrio molitor) 8%, dried cranberries 2%, fish oil, lecithin, dicalcium phosphate.
ADDITIVES: Nutritional additives: Vitamin A 5950 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1760 IU/kg, Vitamin E 80 mg/kg, Vitamin C 135 mg/kg, E5 manganese sulphate monohydrate 99 mg/kg, E6 zinc sulphate monohydrate 150 mg/kg, E1 ferrous sulphate monohydrate 90 mg/kg, E4 copper sulphate pentahydrate 15 mg/kg, E8 sodium selenite 0.3 mg/kg, E2 potassium iodate 1.2 mg/kg.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 37.5%, Fat Content 6.5%, Crude Fibres 5.0%, Moisture content 11.0%.